Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trying Hard

I read this article on NYMag about how nobody wants to be the girl on a diet because watching what you eat and being conscientious and just trying in general is perceived as the opposite of easygoing and no fun at all.  I hate and love this article because it's true and I wish it wasn't.  And I'm big into trying hard.  I like to cook and bake but I'm not very good at it.  I like to craft but I don't sweat glitter.  I'm planning my wedding on a budget and that's really hard.  I, like half the women in America (according to this article) am on a diet and that's REALLY hard.  So I'm trying all of these things and I'm going to try to write it in a blog.  So, hey! I'm Hannah.

Sometimes Mike and I wear hats and sunglasses to see if anyone thinks we are celebrities.  So far this has fooled an exciting 0% of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment